Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft Party

Go down 
5 posters

What kind of server?
Survival
Minecraft Party I_vote_lcap80%Minecraft Party I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Creative
Minecraft Party I_vote_lcap20%Minecraft Party I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Hey guys, since Jax is down and stuffs, I thought I would host my server thursday or friday (probably thursday) night for anyone that wants to join (including you, Luiz Wink ). I was hoping to get a superhero plugin done by then, but if I don't, we'll just have a normal Minecraft server. I'll post the IP in this topic when it's up.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm

A few things chuckle

1. just post the link to buckit tweet again instead of ip.

2. i think that super hero would be great.

3. i think there should be limited creative (like if we want to build something or do a building contest we be in creative or if we do a superhero thing we be in survival with chests around like hunger games)
Back to top Go down
Chuckleluck
Peasant
Chuckleluck

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 pm

1. Bukkitweet doesn't work anymore, and I don't care enough to fix it Razz I might try a different method though.

2. Right now the hero/villain lineup is:
Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor, and Spiderman
Loki, Magneto, Red Skull, Venom, Green Goblin, and Doctor Doom
But I'm thinking of tweaking the villains to make them more powerful (so there's more heroes than villains; it took 6 Avengers to defeat Loki by himself), and replacing Red Skull with someone else. He doesn't seem to have any superpowers.

3. Right, that's what creative would be if we did do that; it wouldn't be ONLY creative, you'd have the freedom to switch modes.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 pm

replace red skull with red hulk and red hulks powers are a little better
Back to top Go down
Luiz187
Peasant
Luiz187

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

I'll try to come i hope i still have time but butim still somewhat grounded from minecraft but i'll try to find a way around it. If i'm not on i'll be on my site(the only thing my parents slow me to go on) If you wanted to you could talk to me there. I AM SO BORED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://otbotweb.com/
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

I'd replace Red Skull with Toad.
Back to top Go down
mclintock
Peasant
mclintock

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 pm

oh taod how would you get the licker!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Uh... what? I'm assuming Chu-kun might use fishing rods?
Back to top Go down
GundamSeedRocks
Peasant
GundamSeedRocks

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Chuckleluck wrote:
Hey guys, since Jax is down and stuffs, I thought I would host my server thursday or friday (probably thursday) night for anyone that wants to join (including you, Luiz Wink ). I was hoping to get a superhero plugin done by then, but if I don't, we'll just have a normal Minecraft server. I'll post the IP in this topic when it's up.

My mom might come on as my character Gundam, on Thursday. So yeah.. o_o.. Don't torture her or anything, she'll be really mad, and possibly ban us from playing on this, lol.. XD So yeah, if GundamSeedRocks shows up on Thursday it isn't me, it is my mom. (I'm going to be helping with my cousins graduation ceremony, otherwise I probably would come on and see you guys. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
stefanwo

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: IS JAX KINGDOM GOING TO BE UP?   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 am

I've been on Jax for 2 years and I loved that server. I would hate it to go down. Is it ever going to be back up? This is stefanwolf1
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:46 pm

I hope it comes back, Stef... I mean, I miss all my friends there, the only guys I've been playing minecraft with since that happened would be Chu-kun, Mclintock, and Alu. I mean, they are awesome, but I miss all my other friends too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Party   Minecraft Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Party
Page 1 of 1