Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
asmoimt17

PostSubject: Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Um hey guys. Lol. It has been a long time. Just remembered this server and i was really interested in playing again but I did read the forums and apparently it is shut down for good. But chuck said he had a save so that's great. I would like to get the server back but before then.. Just want to remind everyone that i was OG with you guys.

Flashback to minecraft 1.2.5
My brother, Sonic10811, you might remember him, played on this server. It was the first server he had been on, SO naturally when I got my minecraft account I joined in as well. Honestly, this server had been one of the best ones I had played on. My best friends JayJuly and CrafterVM were both on as well so all 4 of us would face time and play together. I remember things like Chuck's submarine which I helped a little on, and I remember the construction of the sky arena that I helped JayJuly on.

My point is, I really loved this server, a new one would be great, the people are awesome, and I hope you haven't forgotten me.

Oh ya btw the username says asmoimt17 but thats my email. i think i might still have an account on here but i forgot the password. Oh well.

Thanks,
~thegamemaster26
Back to top Go down
Luiz187
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Sorry I dont remember XD. But its been a long time. I quit on the server. I play on Fraiz Craft now.

Chuckleluck
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Yeah I remember you, gamemaster. Sadly, Jax is shut down for good and most of us have gone our separate ways. I'm still in touch with a couple people, but we don't really play together on a public server. Maybe one day we could have a reunion, but I've lost contact with a lot of the people that used to play.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)   

Back to top Go down

Idk if you remember me but... (PLS READ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1