Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Servers anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iankenyon

New Servers anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: New Servers anyone?    New Servers anyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:18 pm

I thought that this would be a good thought in mind because we lost one server and if anyone has the time, money, blood, sweat, tears, and is willing to make the server by this summer vacation for school (June 21 for me), then please do so.  Smile Smile I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

I am a fierce barbarian, I fight the Romans without hesitation and dying means nothing has been done wrong because I sacrificed my life to save my people and have earned the glory of the god Donar! May my Family and the Warlord praise me!  cheers cheers king cheers cheers 
-iankenyon
Back to top Go down
iankenyon

New Servers anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: LOL   New Servers anyone?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

New Servers anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jax Kingdom :: Minecraft :: Minecraft-
Jump to: