Jax Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jax Kingdom- Minecraft Server

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh, It's Me Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJuly
Peasant
JayJuly

Ugh, It's Me Again Empty
PostSubject: Ugh, It's Me Again   Ugh, It's Me Again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, you guys might remember me, I played on this server a couple years ago and I saw that Chuck was trying to bring it back together, so I thought I'd post here. Yes I know I've been a total idiot in the past, but I just want to say that in the past two years I've changed tremendously. If you accept this apology, please keep me in the loop of what is going to happen regarding the server, I know my brother really wants to come back on here. Thanks for reading.

The most reliable way to contact me is on this forum: http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/, I go by the username of Symmetryc
Unfortunately you'll have to create an account to do so, sorry.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

Ugh, It's Me Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, It's Me Again   Ugh, It's Me Again I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Jay, we've been on a server called CrazyPig, I'd love to see ya there, you were one of my buddies. Well most everyone was... but you were still cool, and still... sorry for selling a ton of stuff and making you be broke...
Back to top Go down
JayJuly
Peasant
JayJuly

Ugh, It's Me Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, It's Me Again   Ugh, It's Me Again I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm

I'll come on today or later this week
Back to top Go down
HoneyBeeFury
Peasant
HoneyBeeFury

Location : That's a secret. If you ask, I'll kill you, or fling poisons at you.

Ugh, It's Me Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, It's Me Again   Ugh, It's Me Again I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:16 am

Yay! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh, It's Me Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh, It's Me Again   Ugh, It's Me Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, It's Me Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jax Kingdom :: Minecraft :: Minecraft-
Jump to: